Please check to see if you have any insurance coverage.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), BCACC #0809.
- Clients without insurance, or whose insurance only covers RCC services: $135 per 60-minute session, incl GST.
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee extended-benefit medical plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have counselling or psychology insurance benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Revenue Canada Medical Deduction
You will be able to use any and all receipts for therapy if you include a letter from your physician which states that you would benefit from counselling for your health.
Cash, cheque, and Internet banking accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance (except in the case of an emergency), you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. For clients who are seen in Victoria, 48 hours cancellation notice is required.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Allison at M.AllisonReeves@gmail.com for further information.